Meet Your Doctor
Dr. Michael Pyfrom, is a Chiropractor who serves Hudson and the surrounding communities in Columbia County, NY. Dr. Pyfrom is also a lecturer and author. He completed his B.Sc. Biology/Psychology in 1988 and his Doctorate of Chiropractic in 1992.
Dr. Pyfrom has been in private practice over 28 years, helping thousands of patients feel better by locating, correcting and releasing deep physical and emotional stress.
He is also certified in EFT Meridian Tapping, a certified Hatha Yoga and meditation teacher as well as breath work instructor. Dr. Pyfrom blends all these modalities in a creative and unique way that empowers people to experience a new level of healing.
In your journey to wellness of body, mind and spirit, Dr. Pyfrom helps you discover and release unhealthy patterns, limiting beliefs, and empowers you to develop healthier habits of thought and behavior. He calls this process “Being in Alignment”.
Welcome. Thank you for visiting our website and I look forward to working with you.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Life University, Marietta, GA, 1992
- Bachelor of Science, Biology/ Psychology, Brock University, Ontario, Canada, 1988
- Parker Chiropractic Research Foundation & Seminars, Dallas, TX, 2002 – present
- Certified Yoga Teacher, International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center, Woodbourne, NY, 2005
- Advanced Certification, Torque Release Technique/Holder Research Institute, Miami, FL 2003
- Founder of ” Spine, Mind, Divine” workshop and lecture series 2008
- Certified Breath Work Practitioner 2007
- Certified EFT ( Meridian Tapping ) Technique 2011
- Certified KST ( Koren Specific Technique ) Practitioner 2020
- Founding Member: Bahamas Chiropractic Association
- Member: International Chiropractic Association
- Co-Chair ICA Committee on Mental Health and Chiropractic
- Member New York Chiropractic Council